• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just so you know!

Yes wicked's the right word .....You should warn us in advance next time. I laughed out loud at that and splattered what was a nice cuppa all over the place, poor Jenna shot off my lap in panic. Ha Ha nice one.(y)

OMG - what totally pathetic people they are!!

The witch hunt that is going on for you Karlin is so childish - my 6 year old nephew is more mature than they are!

Had a thought Karlin, you could always open up one thread which anyone can access with a really provocative title, something like 'Breeders Who Voted Against Margaret C' but rather than listing names, have a great big raspberry blowing smiley instead. Ok, it means stooping to their level, but the looks on their faces would be priceless :D

Good heavens Karlin,
There'll be more reported sightings of you than Elvis before the week is over!!
I can tell them your exact location though.....
Under their skin:D

The witch hunt that is going on for you Karlin is so childish - my 6 year old nephew is more mature than they are!

Don't think anyone is behaving maturely anymore, maybe it's because I'm a bloke. I find it all rather disappointing.

Well, sometimes you have to just act immature and have a laugh, faced with such utterly ridiculous activities. :lol: The underlying issues are very serious of course -- it's a shame people will now spend hours trying to rid a list of one person when they could be, say, raising money for Sarah Blott's estimated breeding value research? Pushing for new US research studies? Helping Anne Eckersley expand the health database? Organising transport to low cost scanning sessions instead of SGMs so those scan details can go to Sarah Blott? Raising money for breed rescue? :)

But we can nominate Margaret to behave maturely for the rest of us, then we're off the hook. :rotfl:

But we can nominate Margaret to behave maturely for the rest of us, then we're off the hook. :rotfl:

I'll second that !! :winkct:

*wonders if it would be possible to join and then respond completely idiotically*

... or have several people sign up using different aliases and email addies, and then all responding to the request for name with "Karlin".

Tempting, tempting....

*wonders if it would be possible to join and then respond completely idiotically*

... or have several people sign up using different aliases and email addies, and then all responding to the request for name with "Karlin".

Tempting, tempting....

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Just FYI was amused to read that some are resorting to Googling to try to bring up posts on 'certain' boards and lists. :lol: I will not flatter myself to think that this means CavalierTalk and that some breeders are so desperate to read this board that they would actually spend time trying to do that to read posts here... but perhaps it is true... :cool:

I'm afraid I was easy to find on google and I'm disliked on the DogWorld website, maybe why my thread on Dylan had 4,748 hits. You must be right.

According to the conspiracy theorists, you're most likely an agent for some far left animal rights group who wants to eradicate cavaliers from the face of the planet.
No doubt you're also involved in the plot to bring the banking system to it's knees.
:p

According to the conspiracy theorists, you're most likely an agent for some far left animal rights group who wants to eradicate cavaliers from the face of the planet.
No doubt you're also involved in the plot to bring the banking system to it's knees.
:p

OK, whose been talking?! :shifty:

Originally Posted by Lisa_T

....but would they be able to tell the difference from their normal posts.....

:jump:

Back