• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A very special lady is 12!!

:hppybdy: Happy 12th Birthday FUFU!! :hppybdy:

I wish you health and sunny days to enjoy your walks in the garden.

:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

A very special happy birthday to a gorgeous girl!!! I just love Miss Fufu, she is so regal looking. Hope she's feeling better and has a wonderful birthday.

Happy Birthday Fufu:jmp2:Youre gorgeous & dont look a day over 4!! Enjoy your walks & your special day x

Even with the health problems you mentioned, Fufu is a gorgeous cavalier and deserving of many more :hppybdy: and generous treats!

Heather R

Ah bless her. She looks a real sweetheart. Hope you've had a very :hppybdy: and wishing you many more happy days Fu fu.

Thank you so much everyone - she is spoiled every day!!

We have quite a few good days, and some days where she is a bit confused :-? but she still remembers meal times so that's what matters!!

Belated happy birthday to Charlie and Poppy, hope they had a good day too Izziewizz :hppybdy:

Claire, thank you for putting up the photo - for some reason I coud not get it to show :mad:

Happy Birthday dear one!!! What a wonderful girl.

I have a 13yo and he is on fish oil and vitamin E (hmmm, ran out of cosequin, should get more) to keep the joints pain free. He sometimes walks 4 miles with me when I'm feeling up to it ;) They get more precious every year.

Back