• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do you have a thief!

Woody is our thief - he can hang on for 30 minutes or so before he tries to get something, or if I put some down to get and get a drink he is in there - had some breakfast last night... went out to get a drink and he was licking the milk.....

My dogs do that too! While we're eating Lovey jumps on a chair, and watches the food for when she has a chance to get up there. Then when she gets it, she takes it into her crate, and eats it. Penny doesn't wait, she just jumps up there, and eats like a goat.

Ok. Here's Casey's latest theft. He is NOT reading in bed. He is EATING in bed. Got my book off the night table and chewed it good. The funniest part? The title of the book was "How to Right a Dog Gone Wrong." And my DH didn't try and save the book...went for the camera instead!

2006_0115casey0001.jpg

Oh that is so funny, just look at that little cheeky monkey still with your book while you took the picture... :lol: :lol: :lol: no shame at all :lol:

I think they just know that they can get away with nearly anything...even the naughtiest things are so cute when done by a Cavalier...!!!

Perhaps he fancied a bed time read...you have a clever one there don't you think!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Awww now come on Molly, he wasn't chewing your book, he was trying to turn the pages as he read it and some got accidentally ripped :lol:

He's such a beautiful boy that you could never be cross with him ;) :lol:

All these smart clever dogs have devils horns hiding under their angelic faces. They are all sooooo funny aren't they!

molly said:
Ok. Here's Casey's latest theft. He is NOT reading in bed. He is EATING in bed. Got my book off the night table and chewed it good. The funniest part? The title of the book was "How to Right a Dog Gone Wrong." And my DH didn't try and save the book...went for the camera instead!

2006_0115casey0001.jpg
:rotfl: Heeheehee Molly, he looks so cute! I notice he has some nice toys in bed for after he's finished reading, er, chewing! Is that a heave-a-beaver toy? :lol:

Good eye, Cathy. Yup. That's a a well chewed beaver. All my dogs love that thing. Especially Casey, aka Jaws, my gnaw-ty boy!

And Donna, you are right. It is soooo hard to get mad at that sweet boy.

Back