• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from New Jersey!

Darquegryn

Hello everyone!

My name is Amy, and I have two fur boys, Donovan-1.5 year old freckle-faced Blenheim, and his kid brother (well, cousin really) Nigel, a 6 month old Tri.
They are both Awesome, love bugs. My two daughters (both grown) claim they have been replaced. (hahaha) but they bring treats anyway. :)

Just figured I would stop lurking and introduce myself.

Anyone else in the NE USA??

Hi Amy! Glad you're coming out of the shadows and joining us! I'm a former New Yorker, but left the cold east coast 25 years ago for the sunshine in San Diego!. Still have family and friends in NY and NJ and am going back in the fall for a visit. What part of NJ are you in?

I have a 2 1/2 year old ruby named BellaMia and a 14 month tri named Milo. When they aren't running around like crazy, they are curled up on my lap. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Welcome Amy!

I used to live in Massachusetts but have now lived in North Georgia for 23 years now.

I am a proud owner of a two year old Blenheim, Sir Remington II (Remy) and his big sister a three year old Golden Retriever/Sharpei rescue mix.

Dogs are the best and cavaliers are just awesome.

Lots of wonderful and useful information on this site.

Hi Amy-

I'm definitely in the NE -- Staten Island, NY. A stone's throw from New Jersey!

I have one 3.5 year old Tri-color Cav -- Bosco, and 2 7-year old Japanese Chin. I think it must be hard to have 2 cav's. How do you fit them on your lap??

joan

Hi Amy-

I'm definitely in the NE -- Staten Island, NY. A stone's throw from New Jersey!

I have one 3.5 year old Tri-color Cav -- Bosco, and 2 7-year old Japanese Chin. I think it must be hard to have 2 cav's. How do you fit them on your lap??

joan

Joan, Staten Island is my home town. Grew up in West Brighton, then lived in Great Kills before moving to San Diego! Small world isn't it?

Hi All!

I live in a small town near Edison NJ. Joan, my husband works in SIUH (south site I believe) in Radiology :)

How do I fit two Cav's in my lap? Carefully!

Joan, Staten Island is my home town. Grew up in West Brighton, then lived in Great Kills before moving to San Diego! Small world isn't it?

Super small world. I live in West Brighton/Sunset Hill! I grew up in Queens, but moved to Staten Island upon marrying my hubby, who was born and raised in Staten Island. I think I'd prefer San Diego, especially after this past cold, cold winter.

Super small world. I live in West Brighton/Sunset Hill! I grew up in Queens, but moved to Staten Island upon marrying my hubby, who was born and raised in Staten Island. I think I'd prefer San Diego, especially after this past cold, cold winter.

Well, that almost makes us neighbors!!!!

Greetings from me and my two ruby boys from Cliffside Park. Lucky is going to be 9. Sparky is a rescue from a puppy mill that was raided and we think about 8 years old.

Greetings from me and my two ruby boys from Cliffside Park. Lucky is going to be 9. Sparky is a rescue from a puppy mill that was raided and we think about 8 years old.

Awesome! Nice to meet you :)

I am in Metuchen in Middlesex county myself

Back