• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grooming Course Photos

OhMarley

Well as some of you may know I went away for 5 weeks for a grooming course, to be accredited, I returned home 2 weeks ago and this is the first time i've been able to sit down and sort myself out. I have HUNDREDS of photos so i've tried to select just a few to show you all... enjoy!

airdalepuppy.jpg

This was this sweet young girls first haircut, she's only 10 weeks old!!! and HUGE!!!!!!!

cockerspaniel.jpg

This guy was so cute, i wanted to steal him.... he is owned by a 9year old boy who was VERY excited that his dog had a mohawk!

gordon.jpg

This guy was just so cute, VERY well behaved and I wanted to take him home too!

norfolkterrierpuppy.jpg

Norfolk terrier puppy, she was being handstripped for the first time, and so well behaved.

littledog.jpg

Her name is Little dog, she's 17 years old and I miss her!!! She was dumped on the people who run the course last year age 16!!! She stayed with me and the other students in the student house, she was just so sweet. Mistreated for 16years and now finally age 17 she is getting the life she always deserved... had i been able to fly her back with me I would have.. i miss her :cry:

lazypoodle.jpg

Me painting this dogs nails... she was so relaxed!

jas2.jpg
Happy Jas, he is owned by the lady who runs the course, as you can see we gave him pokadots...

bennet2.jpg
Bennet aka Sausage, the most patient dog in the world...!!!

gracie.jpg

Sweet Gracie

bennet.jpg

Good old Bennet again...

Well i'll leave it at that for now... I have more though so just shout out if you want to see anymore!!

I wonder what happens to those colours when it rains! :rolleyes: The Poodle having her nails done looks just about ready for her facial and massage! Well done, glad you had so much fun.

Wow!!

What incredible pics, especially of Bennet!! Looks like you had an incredible time there, now when you can fit my dogs in eh?? icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

Back