• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello I'm new here.

Abbymum

Hi, I have just purchased a Blenheim King Charles Spaniel. I was looking for a good place to come and asked questions I may have. My girl is 11 months old and her name is Abby. This place a little confusing but I hope I can find my way around. I am from London, England but live in the USA. Have been in Mississippi for 30 years. Loving my girl and wanting to learn all I can although I grew up seeing the Cavaliers in London. Obviously very popular there.

Well you found the right place for CKC questions and answers! All the best with Abby and post some pictures when you can!

Joan

Hi and welcome. Glad you're going to join us. Cavaliers are such the sweetest little dogs. Looking forward to hearing more about Abby, and seeing pictures of course!

Thank you for your welcome. I am having trouble posting a profile photo. Looks confusing. Also how do you post photos on here can someone explain? Thanks :D Obviously not directly from my own computer.

Back