• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'd never be allowed do this at home!

:lol: Great pic and why woudn't he find the warmest, cleanest place to lie down?! I met Oscar and was told he likes to get up on tables, not unlike a certain blenheim boy not too far from me as I type...

Oscar, what a great place and you look so, so, comfortable. Although we find if you're going to take a nap in the clean laundry basket, its better to wait until you come in all cold and wet from the rain and mud and then curl up in the laundry. Although the humans (Mom particularly) get a little upset, we find it is the best way to get dry, clean, and warm all at once, especially if you do the "Cavalier roll". Check out the topic "Laundry Day" for more tips on the Cavalier web site and keep up the good work. (y)

Ruby and Sydney and Duncan in Virginia :paw:

Although we find if you're going to take a nap in the clean laundry basket, its better to wait until you come in all cold and wet from the rain and mud and then curl up in the laundry.

Ollie did this yeserday! I had just taken a load of white towels out of the drier, and stupidly left the basket on the kitchen floor :sl*p: Ollie came in soaked and jumped into the basket. He looked so delighted to have found somewhere warm to curl up that I couldnt be mad with him :rolleyes: Needless to say the towels went straight back into the washing machine.

Back