• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie-May Got Gold

Sandrac

I am so proud - Minnie & I achieved our Kennel Club Good Citizens Gold Award last night. :jmp2:
We had been working towards it for nearly a year and at times I thought we would never get there. Three of us in took the test and all passed and we were told by the Assessor that our group was the highest standard that he had ever assessed at that level.
I was an absolute nervous wreck yesterday and took the day off work so we could do some last minute practice and revision.
I am so proud of my girl.

Way to go!!! You should be very proud! My Lucky Day would never be able to do that I don't think! Haha. Congrats! :w**h**:

CONGRATULATIONS SANDRA AND MINNIE-MAY, that's a fantastic achievement (y)

:jump::jump:

A lot of hard work goes into achieveing these awards, I really admire you for persevering and you should feel very proud of yourselves.

Congratulations to you and Minnie what an achievement.cl*p

I want to go for my silver with Harley in September but I don’t know if I will manage to do enough training.

congratulations to you both!!:jmp2:

you have every reason to be proud, well done!

Back