• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My grand-dog, Koda

kodabeargma

Hello! I'm new to the breed. My 13 year old daughter saw a cocker spaniel at a pet store and begged for her to come home with us. After researching the breed, we decided it wasn't a good fit for our current home/lifestyle OR the lifestyle she'll have in 5 years when she leaves for college (aka apartment). We looked for a similar breed looks wise that would be a better fit...and found Cavaliers would be perfect!

We drove 3 hours to a breeder who had three boys available. After meeting the parents and playing with them a little while, my daughter decided on Koda (named after the Disney's Brother Bear). His face has little freckles like my son so I was instantly smitten. He's growing like a weed and sweet as he can be. We have an older, three-legged, mixed breed rescue who ignored him for 2 days when we brought him home. But he eventually won her heart too and now they are the best of friends.

I've already decided that when my daughter moves out and takes him with her someday, I'll have to get my very own b/c I think Cavaliers are the best!

Back