• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Board: Important!

At least I'm not the only one who was going through withdrawals. I'm such a stick in the mud; change always messes me up! But I will persevere and maybe with a bit of help from others will be up to speed in no time!

Thanks for the hard work, Karlin.

Karlin,
Looks great! Love the changes...change is good!

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

like the new board!

Just wanted to add my thanks for the new board. I cant imagine the time and effort involved to transition everything over!

All the new features are great, though like others I'm still figuring them out. It will be really cool when the new profile options are up and running. It will change the dimensions of member communications!

Okay...now I'm starting to really love this board...now that I've begun to figure it out ;) I'm one of those that hates change...and resisit it kicking and screaming. Then look back and think "that wasn't so bad" :D I'm loving it!!

Thanks

Thanks Karlin for all of your hard work. Now I have gotten myself registered and can post again I can get used to using the new format.
Thanks again
Julie and the girls

Note I have created a forum for asking questions and offering tips on any aspect of using the board; it is in the very top section of the board. Also, your Member Pages are activated so you can start setting those up if you want to use one. There's a bit more info up in the Board Questions forum.

Back