• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New picture of Helmsley! (We pick him up Saturday!!!)

Briland

Can't wait to go get him.

He is the one sleeping :lol:

4d71e970.jpg

That is the cutest thing ever! Looks like he is going to be a really mellow little guy :lol: I love the little one on the left trying to peek through :lol:

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Congratulations on Helmsley!

He is so beautiful, you'll have so much fun with him!

Not long now till you pick him up! The other pups are so gorgeous too! It's such a tough decision to pick a puppy when all you want to do is take them all home!

Lindsay said:
I love the little one on the left trying to peek through :lol:

:flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

lol, i didn't even notice that little one!!! i had to do a double take :lol:

helmsley is such a cutie!!!!!! i'm sure you are so excited! we picked up our pup last Saturday.... don't worry this week will fly by and before you know it, you're puppy will be home w/ you. congrats!!

oh btw, love the sofa they're on!! very cute pic!

Aren't they just adorable!? You're right Lindsay...that one of the left trying to peek through...how cute!!! Sweet little snoozy Helmsley!

OK, I will.

I'm like a little kid.....I can't sleep I'm so excited about picking him up and having him here. :drivecar:

I like how he has a mind o his own! That picture is priceless! Best part is the little sibling stuck in the back trying to ge this head into the picture!

That photo is absolutely precious! OMG! I didn't even see that little guy squeezing through!
YOur pup is sooooo cute....what a great picture!
You are going to have SO much FUN! ;)

How did he ever fall asleep with all those jostling puppies?! :) I see one sibling is yawning though.

That photo will now be my screensaver for a while, next to the photo in my avatar.

I love how you can see each puppies little personality!

What a brilliant photo, he is gorgeous. It nice that you have a picture of him with his sisters and brothers. :mexwav:

Can't wait to see photo's of him at home.

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

Back