• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

News!!!

Well, it is 1 am, I have about 8 and a half hours of driving ahead of me tomorrow, and I am still up so that should tell you something about my state of mind right now. :) We are SO READY and can't wait! Will definitely post pictures as soon as possible. And Nancy has no worries in terms of knowing Teddy's progress. As she already knows, I am an excellent gabber. icon_whistling

Kim, I am so excited for you and Ellie. :w*w: :w*w: Teddy will surely be a great addition to your household. I cannot wait to hear about your adventure :drivecar: and the homecoming icon_welcome and pictures of course. :snap:

Well, we are at my parents' house, halfway to home, and the introduction is on!! Teddy is SUCH as cuddle bug, just as Nancy promised! Teddy and Ellie have been having some good interactions. She's been a little overly excited and barky, but he is handling it like a champ! They are able to be around each other though without her going crazy, so I feel that is a big step already! Hopefully they will continue to grow together and eventually learn to love each other. :) Pics as soon as I get home... :)

Congratulations

Wow Teddy sounds like you got yourself one great mommy. :lotsaluv:

Nancy glad all worked out for you and Teddy. :flwr: :flwr:

Looking forward to pictures. :D :D :D :D

what a great story! you are so lucky! my first dog, when i was a kid, was named Teddy, that was on her name card at the pound, and she was described as a cocker mix, she was ruby colored, with tan and black in certain places. she was a girl, but girl or boy, i've always has such a soft spot for that name! welcome welcome TEDDY!!! :l*v:

Teddy took to Kim immediately, and I really do not think he even looked back at me....just the way it should be. I can't believe Kim took the time to check in and post....it made this difficult day a LOT easier! Kim brought her mom, who is also a doll! That really had clinched it for me, Kim has the kind of family who welcomes the dogs...Teddy just got a whole new great family!

Pics of the Teddy adventure!!!

Well we have made it safely home. Teddy did eat some dinner, not all, but most of it. He did wonderfully on the ride home and is tucked away on the lap of my fiance. His tail has not stopped wagging!!! Nancy, the fact that he has adjusted so well can only be attributed to your fantastic job raising him. Honestly, what a doll!!! This was such a dream come true and I can NOT tell you thank you enough. I know this must have been impossibly difficult. We already think he is spectacular and such a special dog. I promise you will hear all about him!!!!!
Anyway here are some of the best pictures of the day:

Now how often do 13 year old boys smile? My little brother did NOT STOP!
393711933_4dd98f0611_m.jpg

My other little brother asked how much Teddy was so he could start saving up for one of his own! :lol: He is ten. :)
393711948_b7bbc3ada4_m.jpg

393711952_d1d5b42446_m.jpg

The dogs decided to "Cavalier smother" my mom. Teaming up to take us down already...
393711955_5a36e416b1_m.jpg

Relaxing after a LOT of travels! This is where they are right now, only Teddy is now asleep. :)
393719323_dcffd24fed_m.jpg

Sharing some nose time. :)
393719327_088dee4ddb_m.jpg

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It made the day so exciting, and I couldn't wait to get home to share it with you, especially you, Nancy! :)

Those dogs sure bring smiles to everyone's faces. You just have to get a cavalier for each of your brothers next. :lol:

What a lovely thread to read and they say a photo says a thousand words, and those ones sure do. :)

Well, tears of sadness yesterday quickly turned to tears of joy this morning! I can't believe you took and posted all those pictures, I will keep them close in my mind all day and use them to fill the quiet. It's unbelievable to me how much these dogs fill our hearts. Teddy is onto the best part of his young life, that much I know!

What a wonderful story !!! I am so glad he found the perfect home ! He has a special place in my heart ..........and always will ;)

Roxanne was the only other home I really really wanted him to have....can you imagine how spoiled her dogs are? not to mention all the Cleos treats they want :badgrin:

What a wonderful ending to this beautiful story! I hope Teddy and Ellie settle in together real soon though I have a feeling they will already ;)

Yes a wonderful ending! Teddy is so beautiful Kim. Congrats!! He and Ellie will keep you in smiles I am sure.

What wonderful pictures Kim. Looks like he's going to be getting plenty of love!! It's so cute that your little brother wants to start saving for his own :flwr:

:shock: :shock: i missed this thread completelY!

That is so great everything that has happened!!!!!!! Im sure Teddy will be soo happy in his new home! He is such a stunning boy! Im very happy for you and your family :p

Awe! That's wonderful! I'm so jealous!

Kim - I think your fiance and my hubby need to become friends so he can know that two dogs would be wonderful!

Let me know how things go! I can't believe how big Ellie is getting! Cute pictures!

Back