• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

OMG, Scooby just humped my legs!

Angel

Scooby is 6 months old, he was desexed about a month ago...Anyway, i noticed he started humping my legs today! Freaked me out...Tell me guys...what should i expect from now on? Is he gonna be humping even more? Will he cock his legs and wee inside the house? (I haven't gotten him properly toilet trained yet)

alfie did this to me until he was castrated,he doesnt attack me with the Love Bug anymore yippeeeeeee.

Ellie is almost 6 months old and 'humps' her teddy constantly. She is going for her OP next month. Does anyone know if this stops bitches 'Humping' ?? and does it calm them down in other ways too?? She is VERY hypo!!!
I dont know how to get smilyies since the board changed.....??

Bailey is 11 months old, and was neutered at 6 months old. He still has a stuffed dog that he constantly humps. Thankfully, he never does it to people! He does lift his leg to urinate, however we have him trained to go inside, and he's never once hit a wall or anything other than the pad. He lifts his leg, but kind of leans forward so it thankfully doesn't get everywhere. He started lifting his leg a few weeks after having him neutered, I would say at about 7 months, though even now he doesn't do it all of the time.

Ann,

Spaying didn't calm Cleo down at all, she was still the mad loevable pup she was before. However she has calmed down a little as she has got older, not much but a little. :)

As for the smilies, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page when writing a reply you'll see a little grey box called 'posting rules'. In that box is says smilies are on if you click on smilies they pop up in another window. Just copy the punctuation marks in the left column and paste them in your message and you'll be smilie mad!

:rah: :mexwav:

Ruby was spayed a few weeks ago, and she still has her humping episodes. I thought it might stop the humping, but she started back as soon as she started feeling better. She currently has 3 of her stuffed animals that are her "friends" right now, and they're the biggest ones. What a little hussy!!

Back