• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please say a prayer.

Quick up date. While Meggie was under yesterday they removed 2 teeth and gave them a clean as the vet told me this morning her teeth were and still are in a awful state. Meggie is on antibiotics now for a few days. Thanks to my vet who knew a little about her did this no charge. As for homing Meggie she and my partner have fell in love she follows JJ around gazing into his eyes.

Sallymum hold off on falling in love with the dog! :lol: I do have a long list of homes waiting already and also want Tara to take her for a couple of weeks to work with her as I wouldn't rehome a dog from this background without having Tara check her out. (y) I'll be in touch in next day or two or Tara will -- I am out of the country the next three days but maybe can collect her on the weekend. :)

Dont worry Karlin theres no way id consider keeping her as i have my hands full with my 3 already. im just suprised with the way she took to oh they way she did.Meggie has a lot of probs as i will let u know before she could be rehomed some are prob quite serious but im sure tara will be able to help her with.
also going on holidays soon, so wouldnt be right time anyway.

Back