• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Something I wanted to do for a long time...

qwickkertje

And I finally did it ..

I created a website for our doggies.. the only part that needs to get finished is the trips-pictures-part.

Other then that the first version is ready.. I'll try to update it very regularly but for now I'm very happy with any feedback about the site you can give me (even english errors, since I normally speak dutch
icon_wink.gif
)

Thank you all for looking at it!
http://www.q-cavaliers.com

Last edited:
Lovely website. The last little puppy looks lovely. I like the photo of the alsation dog looking down at the king charles . It is very sweet. And the photo of the dog in the bag on the mans back is very good too.

Well done. Looks very good.

Wow, nice site! You obviously are very proud of your beautiful pups as well you should be. I wish I was more computer literate. I am definately challenged in that area. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

Back