• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The view from my bath tub

Claire L

Hey Mom! what ya doin'?
IMG_0375.jpg

I'm not coming in there with you! I'll wait right here.
IMG_0377.jpg

Cara, tell mom to get out! NOW!!
IMG_0378.jpg

OK then, we'll just wait here for you.
IMG_0381.jpg

I love my babies :roll:

They're so sweet. I spend my showers shampooing my hair...and talking to the two dogs sitting on my bath mat :roll:

LOL Claire those pictures are cute and funny. I can well imagine the day they push open the shower curtain to see just what you are doing in there.

So funny! Your girls look so happy together!!

Wesley does this and it drives me crazy because he always pushes the bathroom door open and lets in all the cold air!! Then Zoey comes in and snatches my clothes off the floor and drags them to the other side of the house :sl*p:

Love the photos Claire!

Chester lays down near the shower door when i'm in there and i talk to him as well, it's amazing how relaxed we are when we have those gorgeous faces looking up at us even if we are in the shower!

We have a large spa tub so our boys get in between the curtain and liner and stalk us in the shower. The do this to both my husband and me.

Claire,

Maybe Minnie and Cara were trying to sneak in and snap a picture of you getting a bath. I can't tell from the picture if one of them had a camera or not but they have very good technique. They look so nonchalant standing there and when you're not looking, "FLASH", they've got the picture and they're off. :snap: We Cavaliers love to post pictures of our owners on the Cavalier web page "Human Talk" :lol:

Bark On!

Ruby and Syndey in Virginia :paw:

We Cavaliers love to post pictures of our owners on the Cavalier web page "Human Talk" Bark On!

LMAO @ Sydney and Ruby, you little pranksters!

Back