• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

They're mine......ok!!!

Rj Mac

Lucy making sure no one's getting their mits on her toys.....
mytoy.jpg
[/IMG]
:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

:thnku: guys....as you's can see.....Lucy has no problems posing for a wee photo shoot :lotsaluv: :rotfl:

Don't touch, their all mine. :D she is cute I like how she has her back legs laid out flat behind her, must be a cavvy thing as Barney does it a lot.

IT's true! those legs right behind her must be a cavvie thing because I always wondered how Bianca 'flops' down so easily. Lucy, I don't care if you don't share, you are adorable!! :luv: -Natalie

Is that a yellow barbell thingy? That's one of Beauregards most favorite toys! And one that's lasted probably longer than any others except the hard rubber ball. It's soooo cute when they grab the middle and the two balls stick out on the sides. :D

Is that a yellow barbell thingy?

Yeah....thats 1 of those, and it's been pretty much indestructable :lol: She just loves it...and believe me it gets some serious punishment :crash: :rotfl:

Back