• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waste clean up

I do know they don't work when the temp. drops below a certain level -- don't know anything else about them though.

Yes, below 40 degrees is when they don't work. I think we'll still give it a go though, it would be good for part of the year anyway!

wonder how long it takes to desintigrate??

I am having a poop problem. I have mine in bags and by the end of the week.. :grnyuk:

I have no idea what to do with the poop because the garbage only comes every other week and it's getting hot outside h*lp h*lp !!!

I use scented baby nappy bags, I never have a problem with them stinking out the bin, I just tie them good and tight :)

I use scented poop bags too but when they are sitting in their little garbage can baking in the sun they can become INCREDIBLY stinky. :grnyuk: .. and it's twice as bad with two :grnyuk: I need to find a different place. last year I had this hot idea to put it in the garage since the sun didn't directly shine inside it.. WRONG decision! Avi's car is in there and you can just imagine what it smelled like when he took it out for a spin :eek: icon_blshing

I have heard flushing dog poop is really really bad .. I don't know much about it other than it does something to bacteria levels. It would be a good topic to start a new thread with though :D

UGH!! We put the "stinky garbage" (you know the type) in the garage during the winter and it was no problem...Now the heat is just baking it in there and the smell started to permeate the house!! :yikes

Needless to say it is now outside under the porch.

Back