• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What Happened ???

Still no luck. When I type in what has always been my username and password it just loads a completely blank screen. If I enter my username and click forgot my password it sends me to the screen that prompts you for your username and email address. When I enter those things it says my password can't be retrieved b/c my account is inactive and I should contact the administrator. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do that since I can't log into ANYTHING!!!!! :yikes

Maybe I really have been banned! :lol:

Have you been naughty, :yikes :yikes :yikes I can Pm Leighann for you if you like.
Let me know.

Probably.....but not on the board! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I pm'd Leigh Ann yesterday or the day before (on this board) and didn't hear back. That seems unusual for her but I'm sure she has a life outside of the board and its problems! If you're talking to her you could mention it. :)

I don't always comment on things but I'm on the board a lot and like to pipe up sometimes! I won't be on at all next week but I would like to get back on and not have to register a whole new id!

Thanks Linda! :flwr:

Leighann

Does not post on this board, so send me your Pm and I will copy and paste it and send it to her on the CC board. ;) ;)

Try to behave. :D :D

Am I losing my mind??????????? :yikes

I KNOW I somehow communicated to Leigh Ann. Maybe I just emailed her from this site instead of pm? I don't have it in my sent items folder. Would you care to just copy what I posted here describing my problem and send that on? I don't know....ever start to think you're losing your mind? :roll:

For some reason her account was not activated. I can't imagine how that happened. But it's fixed now.

Your good to go. ;) ;) ;) ;)

The Cavalier Connection website won't load. I get the error "Page cannot be displayed". Anyone else having the same problem? It is the end of the month again, I wonder if that is significant?

Charleen said:
It is the end of the month again, I wonder if that is significant?
It is. Each hosting package has monthly limits, and it's usually toward the end of the month that you'd start exceeding your limits. It sounds like he's outgrown his current package. Depending on the host and the software they use, it might be set to automatically suspend accounts, or just issue warnings.

When my husband had his hosting company, the software would start sending him emails of accounts that were about to exceed their limits (usually around the end of the month). He would then send the site owner an email telling them the same, and give them the option to upgrade their package, or pay for the excess usage for that month. If the site owner was unreachable after several attempts, the account would be suspended.

Thanks Chelle - that makes sense - I just tried getting into Cav. Connection now and it is up again.

Back