• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New pics!

Laura&Lia

New pics! UPDATED with Emily improvements!!

482889011_f0c0ac312d_m.jpg

482868651_0796f6e676.jpg

482867343_7a67a5c013.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, No, they are home made... If I knew a little more on how to work the photoshop i would make disappear the ugly wrinkles on the sheet!

Oh my, those are just gorgeous!!! :lotsaluv: They definately look proffesional! If you want to, you can pm me about photoshop, I'm no expert but I might be able to help :flwr:

LOL, No, they are home made... If I knew a little more on how to work the photoshop i would make disappear the ugly wrinkles on the sheet!

I like the wrinkles - they give some texture to the picture.

Beautiful photos, beautiful Lia :luv:

Cute, cute, cute -- she is really one of the most adorable cavaliers I have ever seen and always looks like a little smiling imp! Lovely pictures. :) You are having a great time with the camera and getting some fantastic pics!

Lia is so pretty. As always, I love your pictures of your little girl, you capture her beautifully.

Wow! Fantastic photos. I love the last one, you can just see that LIa is loved to bits and loves back completely. What a happy little dog.

What kind of camera are you using, and what are the settings to get such great motion and action shots? These are great:snap:

Wow those are simply beautiful photos!!! Look very professional. Lia looks absolutely gorgeous, you photograph her excellently!

Back