• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New pics!

love, love, love these pictures! She is gorgeous, and I love her expressions. You are a very talented photographer. :luv: -Natalie

Emily has improved the pics using the photoshop or similar. You can see the new pics!!

486199106_375b92a5c4.jpg

486199118_0864efbc33_o.jpg

486199120_9153f3e6bd.jpg

Thank you Emily!!!

The new photoshop pics are excellent!! however in my opinion i honeslty like the original photos with the crinkles in the sheets because as said in a previous post it adds texture to the pics...however these are lovely 2!

Lia,

Come on now, tell the truth. Laura is really a fellow Cavalier right. Only another Cavalier could capture such beauty on film. Its okay though. Its always best to let the humans think they are in control and thus the alias here on Cavalier Talk. Keep up the good work. :D

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

I'm rubbish too at pictures, at least we can see how they should be:D but then again my Barney is beautiful no matter what bad piccy I take of him;)

They are gorgeous pictures.

Back