• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2nd Cav for me!!!!

Wonderful news - I think that must be the hardest part of your job, I'd want to take them all home - especially the Cavaliers :(

Congratulations on your new addition! I just adopted a 2 year-old female black & tan named Hazel 3 months ago! We love her sooo much and she fits right in with Stella and Lucy and Desi. Have fun!:jmp2:

Congrats Sonia!! Thats didnt take you long :lol:

Goerge is a lucky little fella! Dying to see the pics.......

Congratulations Sonia.......time for the extension on the house now;) you'll need it for all the others you will want to home!

Well done on taking this little guy. I'm sure he'll fit right in with your pair :)

Thanx everyone - but im afraid it's not good news.

George came home with me but poor Cass was so stressed out with him she kept going for him (without actually biting him) & then began just sitting in her bed shaking. Poor Sparky just sat around drooling too. Things were getting worse between them all so its with a heavy heart I have to say that George is back at Dogs Trust :cry*ing: - im totaly heartbroken but I had to give Cass & Sparky priority.

There has been a lot of interest in him so I know it wont be long before he gets his forever home, im just gutted mine wasnt it.

I think part of the problem was he's hyper & my two are so chilled out they just couldnt cope. I dont think poor George has lived in a house much - or he's just been fecked out the back as he's extreemly demanding & very noisy but that wasnt a problem for me - I did spend 3 hours straight playing fetch in the garden though!! He's a very highly strung little fella but the cutest little guy ever & it broke my heart taking him back but I know I had to for my 2's sake.

:cry*ing:I cried all the way home from work after taking him back & then gave myself a migraine from crying, Cass & Sparky have been comforting me but I just feel like ive let poor George down, I saw him at work today & he was jumping all over me then I left his kennel & he looked so sad as I didnt take him with me & I was in tears again.

The one good thing is that he is eating now, I took him goodies into work to add to his arden grange & he's eating his 3 meals (to build him up) really well now.

Oh how sad. The good part of this is that you found out right away that this was not a good mix. I'm sorry it didn't work out though.

Back