• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few group shots

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I had all the dogs lined up a while back and thought I'd get some pictures.

2775359351_38eb48a98f.jpg

2776213498_bfe4aa28b1.jpg

2776214304_05fa9db483.jpg

This one makes me laugh:
2775359093_3e3e091f7c.jpg

That looks like a really chunky sofa and with your 4 sweeties piled up in it ,I almost feel sleepy.....What a lovely nap that would be:luv:

who's who from left to right in the first picture?

Lucy, Lily, Leo and Jaspar. I don't know why Lily is looking to the left with such concentration -- I think she was watching a cat outside on the roof.

OK Picture #3 is a total crackup-just wonder what they are thinking. Lovely dogs and so nice to be able to get them in a row-even for a bit.

You mean "Lucy, Lily, Leo and Laspar"? Jaspar told me he felt like the odd man out and would like to be called Laspar from now on ;)

Lovely pictures..I can never get my three together long enough,if they do lie together it's usually on me!

Awwwww they are gorgeous doggies. Great pictures. I'm getting broody for another doggy just looking at them

WOW.....4 cavvies all together!!! :lotsaluv:
They are beautiful!!!! Love the last pic of little Lucy looking a bit annoyed!!!LOL

I have 2 and would love more....its such a beautiful sight all those cavaliers snuggling up together!!!!

Back