• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Story about Sam

Aileen, I hope that you and Sam have a lot of happy loving times together. And there was a special network of all the angels that worked together to give Sam a happy chance at life. Aileen, you are special and the saying under your avatar says it all...you are really making a difference in this dog's life. Well done.

Sam had a bit of a rough night so we took him to the vets to make sure he was OK he is but I would like to be sure how vet said again to bring him anytime I was worry----Aileen

How bad is Sam , Aileen ? You could be lucky and have him for years. Just look at Izzy; still here after over two years at grade 6. we'v ehad our scares, but he seems to bounce back. upsets normally focus around abrupt weather changes.

Back