• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

AM i right too feel a little upset??

Anyone who was so disrespectful of me and my 'family' would be unfriended straight away :mad: You've done the right thing.

Sins your story about your neighbour is pure class:)

You are totally right to feel as you do. I would be really offended! Rodent? Jeez. Don't let it bother you too much, some people just open their mouth and insert foot too often.

when we are out everyone loves her and when we have met another one they have said just how much attention their dogs get and not them.

I understand what people are talking about when they say they couldnt stop at one, i have only had mimi for 7 months but i already want another one, but at the moment im not allowed as at the moment i am living with my parents until my wedding next year when we will move in together then i would like to get a black and tan.

I too am glad to hear you unfriended her. Of course, she won't realize it till she tries to post something on your wall.

But, you know, some people just feel the need to make themselves feel superior. Drives me nuts. I have had a bigger dog (many years ago), a Golden. Excellent dog......great personality. But, bigger dog, more hair, more clean up, and more trouble getting others to watch the dog should you need to go away for a weekend. My family adores Claire and all fight over who will get to watch her should I go away for a weekend.

What I don't get, is what it is that makes some folks believe they can say whatever they want, insulting or not. Crazy, and rude.

Back