• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ammm ruby thats meant to be joe's foot warmer!

Not at all i would be highly honoured.. thank you so much.

use it away......:):wggle:

Cool! hubby goes aw every time it comes up. i think its my fave pic i seen so far. give her a kiss for me :D

Thanks amy. You would be surprised how fast you get to love the dog as well. She is after growing up fast compared to that photo even. I took photos of her the other day which is under puppy photos 'hope this works today' have a look until you see how fast she is growing.

I had my five year old daughter came into the kitchen yesterday crying and i said my god whats wrong? She said i just want to rub ruby!!!!!
I said sure go on then pet sure she is only out the back, bring her in and rub her or go out to her.:confused:
Poor pet i don't know what upset her. She was only watching tigger and poo on the tv?????? Its amazing the way little minds work.icon_blshing:hug:
I see from yours that you are waiting to get a king charles? Did you get one yet?
helen

Back