• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

And there goes another principle...

She still has the option to go into her crate or even her own little doggie bed, if she wants... both are in my bedroom, but I'd surely miss her if she chose to do that! She usually curls up on the extra pillows or sleeps at the foot of the bed. :)

Do you know that no sooner that I posted this, but Molly chose to sleep in her bed for the first time!? And, she did it again last night! So funny! My little girl is being Miss Independent. I did miss her being next to me, but I thought it was so cute seeing her curled up in her own little bed. :)

-laura

Awww - that was cute! Our Molly still sleeps in the bed (Nope - no painters have arrived yet! - patience is the word, I think!). Two nights ago she moved around a lot, ended up sleeping in my arms and blowing air into my face all night! I got no sleep at all, but she was too cute to be moved :D She has got a really nice breath, my husband swears he can smell a minty air to it ;)

Last edited:
Back