• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bad experience with the fish oil

I've been beating myself up today because Jasper is now eating his dog food instead of a home-cooked diet. You relieved some of my guilt about it

Absolutely nothing to feel guilty about.....raw is not the only way to go. If you are feeding a quality kibble you're doing just fine.

I have my two on Primal (a frozen and complete raw diet) and we absolutely love it. The dogs are really thriving on it. Since it's a complete meal you don't need to add anything (it has veggies, supplements and protein in it). It comes in 1 oz cubes so it's super easy to prepare. I do add salmon oil and a probiotic. And each dog gets something particular for them depending on their needs. And they get a spoon full of pumpkin with each meal.

If Jasper is eating a good quality kibble and doing well on it....then you're doing just fine ;)

Back