• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendar Pictures - What month is your dog?

Since ITALY won the world cup this year, I thought this might be a cute picture or is it not appropriate???????.
I haven't entered any of Dudley, better look through some of them before cut off date.

SoccerJersey.jpg

WAY TO GO ITALY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicki

Those are gorgeous pictures of your crew, sorry but one more request sweetie. You know the picture you sent me of Tedbear can you enter that one too.

Kyla is gorgeous, Oh and can you send some of that Scottish Air so my boys will get lovely coats too. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Luv
LuLu

Nicki Tedbear is SUCH a pro :lol: Every picture of him looks like it's straight from a calendar or something already. love the one of him on the beach in his blue puppia 8)

Maybe it's something in the ruby blood. Darby tends to steal the show also :D

I love that of Dudley...what a good supporter!!

and Darby just always looks so cute xxx

Sweetie I thought it was the one of TedBear on the beach in his puppia? I might have cropped it down though...will have to have a look...otherwise can you describe it for me please?

Packing up a bottle of Scottish air for you :D It's a bit chilly now so would you like it prewarmed!!

SOrry Molly only just seen your post...this one I think?? Thanks for your comments, I love this too!!

TedBear
adjTeddy151424.jpg

and I like this one of Rupert too...

adjRupert152122.jpg

PS more than happy to help with the poll...let me know when you need me!!

molly said:
My poor Duffy for Christmas. Bad enough that he had on the ears. The red sweater had a tree on the back with lights that blinked. Can you tell he was mortified?
duffytheelf.jpg

Oh poor Duffy, what a thing to do to him!!!

Has he ever forgiven you???

Sweetie I thought it was the one of TedBear on the beach in his puppia? I might have cropped it down though...will have to have a look...otherwise can you describe it for me please?

Nicki

Sorry Darlin, it is that one only you put a oval background frame around it. You are just so darned handy with that camera.

I never even noticed the Puppia as it hardly shows in the photo.
It is sitting very proudly on my Sofa Table.

I tell everyone that is what my Darby is going to look like when he grows up.
:w**h**:

TedBear is very honoured that he's sitting on your Sofa Table :D

Your wee Darby is handsome in his own right, I'm sure he will be just as gorgeous when he grows up.

I've put the cropped one up now, I think it does look better!!

I love the idea of collages, my husband made this up for me...it needs updating now, as it doesn't include Jack and Kyla...

EmailMosaic3.jpg

hi

nicki your photos are beautiful i had to keep saying :w*w: your cavaliers are so lovely i wish i had more i love these dogs :luv: all the pictures on here show how beautiful these cavaliers are ...

I am working on the poll posts...I think the best way may be to do 11, one for each month. I think that August is a good month for the collage that will include all of the pictures in the post that aren't used and any more that I may need.

I went through all of the pics and choose only 2 from each person unless that person had more then 2 dogs. I tried to include all of the dogs.

If there is a HUGE issue with the ones that I have chosen or one that was left out lets discuss as a group after the months have been decided in this first round

I tried to pick the shots that were more dog then scenery - it is a dog calendar after all.

Good Morning,

This is absolutly great, looking at all these pictures for the calander. Thanks so much for organising one!!!!

I am in USA at the moment i got called here becasue my grandpa is sick, Those of you who knowme i am from MALTA. Anyone in the Michigan area?

JENNNY

:jump: :w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**: :jump:

All of the polls are up.

:thnku: all for making this fairly painless....I am so sorry for those that were left out and I now wish there were 40 months a year to include all of these wonderful shots.

The polls close Sunday night/Monday morning CST. I will be working on shipping costs and paypal etc...throughout this week and let you all know what the next steps are.

I really am enjoying doing this!!

Back