• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Calendars ready

How much of the money goes to Cavalier Rescue? I think they are rather pricy

The postage was rather extortionate!

But mine arrived today and am really pleased - they are larger than last years and also show previous month and next month as well as current - which is handy for work.

How much of the money goes to Cavalier Rescue? I think they are rather pricy.

The price here in the States is comparable to what you pay at the book stores unless you wait until the 1st of the year when they are 1/2 price.

May I just ask again, how much of the price goes to Cavalier Rescue? I had requests on another forum asking for calenders and I'd like to tell them what proportion of the price is donated to charity. Thanks.

Hi

My calendars came this morning and are beautiful but as we were out Royal Mail left a card for me to collect and pay a fee of £13.09 which I paid when I picked them up .So just checking now what the fee was for and the note on the box says £5.09 for VAT and £8.00 for Royal Mail Handling charge so with the charge from Cafe Press of £47.50 that makes a total £60.59 for the three or £20.20 each .I hope most of that goes to Karlins fund .

Hi

My calendars came this morning and are beautiful but as we were out Royal Mail left a card for me to collect and pay a fee of £13.09 which I paid when I picked them up .So just checking now what the fee was for and the note on the box says £5.09 for VAT and £8.00 for Royal Mail Handling charge so with the charge from Cafe Press of £47.50 that makes a total £60.59 for the three or £20.20 each .I hope most of that goes to Karlins fund .

:eek: Oh my goodness, outrageous. :mad:

They should have just been ordered from the UK, with VAT covered.

www.cafepress.co.uk

Don't understand why there would be an additional VAT charge. I thought if you choose a currency it automatically also redirects you to the correct Cafepress shop?

I'd email Cafepress. Your receipt should indicate that VAT was paid.

I just looked on the homepage for the UK site: it states clearly on the right that VAT is included. I'd return to Royal Mail with a printout of your receipt and the homepage.

Maybe because of where it was shipped from, they thought VAT wasn't paid.

Brian, this is definitely unwarranted. This is what the site says:

Duties and Taxes:

For Standard and Express shipping, duties and VAT are included in your checkout price

Your items may arrive in different shipments. Depending on the type, quantity and weight of items in your order, we may pack and ship them in different packages to ensure they arrive on time and undamaged. You will never be charged more for shipping and handling than what appears at checkout.

Hi Karlin

I only posted for others to take note ,I would have paid whatever but I shall raise it with the Post Office and if fees are returrned to me will pass them to one of our charities ,better for our Cavaliers than H M Gov or R Mail.:)

Back