• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Can you keep a secret?

How exciting! I'd love to see the look on his face when you give her to him. Have a camera on hand! :lol:

:updte:

This is Tilly's latest pic. Apparently she is very shy and sweet but loves to play with toys and her siblings.

It won't be long now!

Babies039.jpg

What a nice puppy, and very pretty markings! Josh will be so excited!!!
Tilly is a doll!

Congratulations - It's a Girl

Good luck to you and Josh with Tilly. That's a wonderful present, full of love.

:updte: :updte: :updte: :updte: :updte:

I am going early Saturday morning to get Tilly! Being that Christmas is next weekend, I just would not have time to go get her any later before Christmas. I am honestly not really worried about socialization, though. My 2 current dogs love other dogs, so I am not worried about them adjusting to her. :)

I honestly don't think I will make a big production of giving her to him. I think I am just going to invite him over and have Tilly running around with a red bow. :)

I will be sure to take pics, though! Wish me luck! :flwr:

Ooooh I was just wondering when you were going to collect Tilly!

How exciting :jump:

wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow, lots of pics please :D :snap:

Congratilatios on the new arrival. She is adorable. I know your BF is going to fall in love with her at first sight.

She's a beauty...... Love the idea of her just running around with a red bow... I'm so excited and I'm not even going to be there icon_whistling icon_whistling ... Make sure you take lots of pic's

Just talked to Josh...he is going to be out of town until 1:30 in the afternoon tomorrow! Plenty of time for me to get her home and scheme a little. Its falling into place! :D

being christmas time, this story is just so cute! I demand a video hook up with real player so we can all view the "Reality Cavalier Surprise Show". Ok so my idea is a little invasive on your personal life - but hey reality shows are where its at, right?

I dont know how your containing yourself. I loved reading the story about the puppy for someones daughter where the crate was under a box at her birthday too.

You must be SO excited!!

Tilly is such a cutie! What a fun Christmas you're going to have!

Good luck with your little surprise!

:updte:

Tilly is home! We are just waiting for Daddy to get home from Atlanta!

YAY!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :D :D :D :D

Not too sure about my new mommy...
Babies071.jpg

Will you be my friend?
Babies076.jpg

Nevermind...you're no fun!
Babies074.jpg

I will try to keep the camera handy for he gets here! :flwr: :D

How cute is that! She is a little doll. Can't wait to hear what your BF's response was.

Back