• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Color Question...

Bonnie, thanks for the info on your dogs. I am going to call the breeder to see if she made a mistake. The AKC papers ask for color and the choice that was marked was definately B/T/W (or Tri). Interesting that yours are still B/T. Your cinder's coloring is the same as my Casey too.

Molly, I would think Casey should def be a B&T ...... it 's just like a ruby with a bit of white ....still a Ruby ;)

OK So this is very interesing ....... I thought that it may be shunned upon to breed a blenheim and Ruby ..... but I guess maybe not ?? Looks like there is some pretty good success tories out there . I guess it would depend on which Blen and which Ruby to know whether the breeder would get alot of mismarks ??

Back