• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier meetups?

foxxer

Anyone go to meetups? I've just been to one yesterday, our 2nd, here in NYC. About 30 cavaliers showed up to this one, last one was over 50!

I posted the event (photos/videos) on my media blog: http://www.kontain.com/David/#entries/entry/13115

If you want to join a future meetup, just leave your email address on my blog, or you can add me as friend on Kontain if you are on there.

I recently joined one that meets in San Francisco, although haven't actually attended yet because the next one is scheduled for the 15th of Feb. I think they are a great idea. I will let you know how it goes if I am able to attend. It is a little far away for me as I live outside the city, but assuming the weather is cooperative I will probably go.

I just joined one in Austin (closest one). Next Sunday will be the next meetup at a off-leash dog park.

Foxxer-
We were there. You may remember us from Gingers Loud Bark!
It was a great time and I really liked the location this time. Lots of room for the dogs & their owners and the staff was really nice. Hopefully we can organize another one there before the spring comes in and its back to outdoors!

Back