• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cazy's On A Drip At The Vet's

Yes, please keep us updated. Poor little Cazy. She's been through a lot. Praying for a speedy recovery. I'm glad she's eating and drinking.

I am really really sorry! You must be devastated. My heart is with you and I hope Cazy gets well very soon.

My Esther had exactly the same problem a month ago I really thought I was going to loose her. Anyway a month on and it is though she has never been ill. So keeping my fingers crossed Cazy will have as good a recovery as Esther did.
Hugs to you and Cazy

That's great news that she is doing so much better. Did they give you diagnosis yet? Hope she will be home with you soon!

Poor Cazy can't come home :(. She still hasn't poo'd!!! I wish I could just go and whisper in her ear and explain that if she did the business and it was ok, she could come home to mummy.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry, but at least she's feeling stronger and is being a lovely girl for the nurses.

I haven't spoken to a vet at all since Tuesday, but will have lots of questions Karlin when I do collect her.

Thanks everyone for their concern.

OH goodness I guess things have gone the other way...

I presume they've checked that there's nothing obstructing?

I really hope she will be home by now...otherwise you will be threatening her with liquid paraffin!

I'm glad to hear that Cazy is feeling a bit better. :xfngr: :xfngr: she'll do her business soon and you can take her home.

The vets phoned me in desperation earlier. Would I pop down and take Cazy for an off-lead walk on the field??? Of course said me. :)

The reason - she was still refusing to poo for the nurses.

She was delighted to see me and ran around in excited circles on the field until a few minutes later - SUCCESS!!!!!

So Cazy's now at home with me, cuddled up on the sofa. she has to return for a checkup on Monday.

the vet doesn't know what it was - said it was something she'd picked up.

Cazy wants to thank everyone for caring about her, as do I. xxx

oh that's wonderful news Fran, I'm so relieved for you

Big kisses for Cazy for being such a clever girl and pulling through this worrying time - and hugs for you - take it easy for a few days now.

What a scary time and then finally relief for you and poor little Cazy!! So glad she was able to come home!

Good girl Cazy :mexwav: better out than in eh!! :badgrin:

Hope you're all snuggled up with the rest of the crew :lotsaluv:

hooray for cazy!!!!!! i'm so glad that she's doing better and that she's back home where she belongs!:rah:

Back