• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie was MRI'd - here we go again :(

Donna,
Hugs to you and Maxx from us. :hug:

Correction: Hugs to you and Charlie! But Maxx should have a hug too! :hug:

Thanks Cathy :flwr: Maxx is fine though (it's OK, I know you meant Charlie ;) ) I got home last night and found that my darling Maxxy had left me a present on my bed ..... half a chewd up pizzle stick :yuk: :*gh: :grnyuk:

((( Donna ))), I'm so sorry, I've just caught up with this thread again.

Lots of hugs to both you and Charlie.

Oh Donna, :hug: 's to you and Charlie. At least now you know the true results he can be given the best opportunity to be comfortable and I know that you will give him all of the love and attention he needs to make him one of the most spoilt and loved fur babies around. If he could speak he would thank you for looking into the cause of his problems and for helping to make him feel better which has to be better than the life he had before he was with you :hug:

Cathy Moon said:
Donna,
Hugs to you and Maxx from us. :hug:

Correction: Hugs to you and Charlie! But Maxx should have a hug too! :hug:

Thanks Cathy. Both boys duly :hug:ged - we send return ones for Geordie, India and Chocolate xxxxx

Vickie,

Thanks for that :flwr: He already is a very spoiled furbaby - they both are as I'm sure are yours! It's funny I never moan about the amount spent on my furries but if I had to spend it on myself I would be mortified!

He must still love me though because after James had given him todays injections, he turned and kissed me and then kissed James - that was a real first and James was so happy :rah:

He's no luckier than Abby or Gus are Jen :D Lovely to see you posting - not seen you online for a while, are you OK? :hug:

Donna, did you get to talk to James yet?

Just wondering what he thought...

You are in our thoughts and prayers xxxx

Maxxs_Mummy said:
He's no luckier than Abby or Gus are Jen :D Lovely to see you posting - not seen you online for a while, are you OK? :hug:

Thanks Donna. Yes, I'm fine, although my new job is taking over my life...I'm slowly getting it back though!

Toby, Taffy and Archie send Charlie (& Maxx and You) loads of doggy kisses and huggles!!!

Archie is off on Tuesday to 'be fixed' :yikes

Oh nooooooooooooooooo poor Archie. Shall I come and steal him away? :lol: Still, it might stop him running away from his Mummy & being a naughty boy :lol:

He's so adorable though, bless him :lotsaluv: As is our gorgeous Tobes :lotsaluv:

Who's doing it Amy? Is he going over to Perhsore or staying in Evesham? Debbie does use our Vets doesn't she?

Donna - So sorry you're going through this again with Max. :( And how much more frustrating that you've been given such a run-around!! :?

Thanks Kendal, I do think we're getting the best possibly care for Charlie now though :flwr:

How is Rory doing? I've not seen you post any pics of him for a while :(

Nicki, I emailed you. Didn't you get it? I will ring you tomorrow x

Sorry Donna, no I didn't -last one was before you went...

Hubby isn't too well at the moment, so will try to catch up with you next week...

Rory is doing great! Thanks for asking. :) I'll post some pics, soon. Hugs to you and yours!

Maxxs_Mummy said:
I will get him scanned again in about 3 weeks time and then we'll decide on further courses of action - probably Neurontin (Gabapentin).

How is Charlie doing Donna?

Has he had the rescan? I hope it wasn't bad news, and that you've managed to get him started on medication...

Nicki,

As you know, Charlie is also on immunotherapy and he has responded so well to his shots that he is showing absolutely no symptoms of anything at the minute.

I KNOW he has hydrocephalus but I don't think it's bothering him. I believe it's quite possible to have the condition and have no symptoms from what Mr Targett said.

Anyway, as he has also had more than enough anaesthetics lately I have decided with the agreeance of Vets and Clinic to put his scan off for a while.

If he seems uncomfortable in any way then I will book him in and take him. For now though he is a really happy little boy and is showing a side of his character that we never knew existed! :flwr:

How is TedBear doing now, Nicki?

I am glad that Charlie is feeling so well just now especially since you say you are seeing a side of him you hadnt seen much off before. That must mean a lot.

Donna....I am so happy for you that Charlie is doing so well. I know it will give encouragement to others who have SM dogs. :flwr:

Back