• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Congratulations To Senator Barack Hussein Obama

I am sure they were probably there but he wasn;t speaking from them (as one who spends a lot of time listening to CEOs and others give speeches from teleprompters!!). I'd say he'd memorised that one. Great speech.

My 15-year old daughter was in that sea of 2 million people today! I am thrilled she was able to be there, watching her future unfold before her. She (and I) will remember it forever.

I watched the inaug yest while at work, but I missed George W getting introduced. When he was "walking the plank" he looked scared out of his mind. Did I miss it, or was he not introduced? It was nice of Obama to give W a "pat on the back" first thing in his speech, although not deserved, I thought.

Back