• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy in her puppia! it fits at last!

hello pauline, yes i will always have to put the eye drops and eye gel into her eyes, i do it twice a day for the drops and twice a day for the gel. at the moment she can see fine, i have been told it is like she is wearing sunglasses all the time, i guess at some point her vision may get worse, but we shall cross that bridge when we come to it... she is so well behaved with it all, i think she just thinks that all this fuss with her eyes is normal, she doesnt mind me putting the medicine in at all.
cant wait to get another cav to keep her company, in a couple of months time probably...

I think it's a medium they're talking about here. Both of mine can wear the mediums, but I've become deeply suspicious of the standard puppias. If you're looking to buy one, get the jacket harness. So much safer- harder to wriggle out of- and the way the D rings are means that even if something happens to the clasp, your dog is still safe (assuming you attach the lead to both D rings, of course!).

Back