• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does she really look that different ??

If you mean she's 30 cm at the shoulder, and she's probably nearly finished growing- well, breed standard calls for height starting from 12 inches at the shoulder in the UK. That would mean that Cherise is simply on the small end since the converter says 30cm is just under 12 inches, but not seriously so. I doubt Holly's much more than 12 inches at the shoulder. Just be happy that she'll probably always be a portable pup ;) I remember asking the vet when Holly was around 9months if she was seriously undersized, and the vet said she was simply a very 'pretty, dainty specimen of the breed' and in fact she'd seen a few even smaller :yikes

...and I've had similar comments about Amber, especially at first. Now we think she looks like a grumpy little boxer thing, but only when she sits in certain positions. Very cute. :D

My pair are:

Holly- 11 in at shoulder
Amber- @ 10 in at shoulder

Bruce H said:
If we can all agree that a pekingnese has 4 legs, then I guess in that respect someone might see some pekingnese in her :lol:

Just ignore people like that, not worth your time fretting about that kind of a dumb comment.

:sl*p: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cherisse is perfect I just love her little face. Gosh she's the perfect little cavalier. At 18 months Tucker weighs 13 pounds and his brother Jack weighs at least a pound less.

Although King Charles Spaniels are adorable too, I was insulted when the vet tech was trying to convince me one day that was what Tucker was.
As IF ......

Back