• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Does your cavalier lie like this?

*Jenný*

Bono does that a lot of time

m0123867.jpg

m0123868.jpg

m0123869.jpg

This tels you that your dog have a healthy hips.
Quite funny :lol:

There is a video game (OLD) called Frogger (I think)- the picture makes me think of that game. Frog tries to cross the street and gets flattened.
Yes- mine like to stretch out like that too-- especially on the cold tile. Sandy

Yes it's very funny :lol: It's so cool that it means they have healty hips. Fjalar and Molder lie like this very often.

They look so long when they lay like that don't they?! Bono sure is good looking. Shelby lays like that all the time...Jake never does.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing-- Bono is one fine looking boy. Pretty face, good weight, nice markings--lovely.

I call that "frog legs" and Chester lies that way all the time. Here's a pic of him in full frog position when he was younger:
20050310-02.jpg

I love that last pic of Bono -- legs only! Jen has one of her white schnauzer puppy, Gus, like that -- it is so funny! :D

Yup, the pic of Gus' legs is used as my screen saver at work!!

IMG_1246_3.jpg

Abbey loves to lay in the froggy position, too, her favorite spot is on the couch...must like the cool leather on her belly! :lol:

That last pic of SiânE cracks me up!! :lol:

SianE cracks me up, she looks like 'Snatch' the cartoon dog that was around in the 80's :lol:
17686h.jpg

I'm sure Gus is a cavalier throwback ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: I've never seen any other breed apart from Cavaliers laying like this :lol:

Chester is looking as gorgeous as ever, he's one of the most handsome boys I've ever seen he has such a yummy face :D

Maxxs_Mummy said:
SianE cracks me up, she looks like 'Snatch' the cartoon dog that was around in the 80's :lol:
17686h.jpg

I'm sure Gus is a cavalier throwback ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: I've never seen any other breed apart from Cavaliers laying like this :lol:

Chester is looking as gorgeous as ever, he's one of the most handsome boys I've ever seen he has such a yummy face :D

I know a Labrador that lies like this often.

Back