• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dogs and underwear

giggles i love this board,
i love hearing that other people go threw the same thing as us..lol.

lmao golden retriever do it as well..i was babysitting ad their dog would bring me all sorts of thigns..never let go of course..bhaha.

silly pups.

Indy always tries to follow me in to the bathroom and stick her nose in mine while I'm trying to do my business. :grnyuk:

(hope that wasn't TMI, I figured it was on topic)

Whew...thank goodness we're not the only ones! :eek: Gracie is into all of the above. She likes socks, but not as much as Andy's boxers...but my undies are the fave and she has been none to...uh..."investigate" the undies in the bathroom, too! :rolleyes:

Actually, just this evening I was walking through the living room and noticed a pair of my undies on the floor! Hmmm...wonder how those got there? GRACIE??!! :razz: I have to be very vigilant about keeping my closet door closed or she'll find a way to free the undies. Andy's boxers can lay on the floor and she won't bug them unless there's absolutely nothing else to do!

I guess I should be flattered or something! Oh how they make us laugh, smile... and blush now and again! icon_blshing Thanks for the good laughs on this thread. It's certainly been enjoyable!

Count Daisy among the underwear-obsessives. Any of ours will do. It's gross and I don't recall my other dogs doing that. Oh well, we love her anyway, but it gives me pause when she wants to lick me in the face!

Back