• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Don't rush off to buy your Xmas cards yet

I have just found out I can send a PayPal invoice. :)

If you send me your email and tell me how many packs you want, I can work out what I would need to charge.

Postal charges to Southern Ireland are more expensive than UK, so I would need to surcharge for that ( For instance it would come to an extra 50p for two packs of cards )

Sins has very kindly offered to take over & post any cards ordered by Irish members when she comes over to Chestergate, but that will not be until December.

Thanks Margaret,
I've just PM'd you :jmp2:

I received my cards yesterday and I am very impressed :jmp2:
Thanks Margaret :flwr:

I'm so glad they got to you okay.

One of my birthday presents was postal scales (Yes, you guessed it, I'm married to the last of the Romantics)

I can now weigh the packets of cards & then go to the Royal Mail website and work out the postage, AND PAY FOR A VERY PROFESSIONAL LOOKING STAMPED ADDRESSED LABEL ONLINE.
:w*w:I just love my computer, no more queuing at the Post Office.

Yes! I must admit , I was very impressed with the packaging, very professional indeed and what with the postal strikes in Britain and the huge backlog of mail to be delivered, my cards reached me in superfast time.

They are really lovely. Will there be a different design for next year? I would love to have gotten the previous design as well - these cards are collectors items :mexwav:

Beautiful cards, thanks Margaret. Ive already worked out which doggy friends they are going to!!

I would love to buy some cards from you but the temporary Visa I have has a minimum of 20 euro that I can put on it. Most of all I want them because theres two cavaliers on there that looks like Bobby. I will do my best to get some soon.

I received my cards today. They are lovely. :lotsaluv: Thank you so very much Margaret.

I would love to buy some cards from you but the temporary Visa I have has a minimum of 20 euro that I can put on it. Most of all I want them because theres two cavaliers on there that looks like Bobby. I will do my best to get some soon.

Hello Steve,

PM me your address and I will send you a pack of cards. When you do get some money you can always donate the cost to Karlin's Rescue.

Hope there are still some cards available for this good cause. I have emailed you Margaret.

I hope those that ordered during the postal strike have received their cards okay.
Let me know if they have not arrived.

The cards are on eBay or if anyone wants to order direct from me PM for details.
I send 1st class & I will send abroad, but I do need to charge any extra postage over the 60p per pack I have allowed for postage & packing.

I'm glad to say that the Cavalier Club has put them on their website, under their Fundraising section. Hopefully that will bring some more orders, and some more publicity.
I do need to reach the people with sick or elderly SM cavaliers.

To remind you of the design.............

!BcnrSu!!2k~$(KGrHqMOKjUEq49luDIeBK1PfdCZ4g~~_12.JPG

Thank you Margaret I received my cards a few days ago. They are lovely cards and I'm pleased as the money is helping a worthy cause

My cards {and the pack you kindly sent to Debbie for me cl*p} arrived safely, they are absolutely beautiful :D

Really good quality, and it's lovely to have a design that includes wholecolours too :jmp2:

Thank you for doing these for such a worthy cause :D

Back