• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Drying Coats??

sorry just to add i used the only coat i could find to take this pic LOL its a bit small for sophie ....and was to lazy to go upstairs :(

Inca, I didnt end up ordering from that site, because when I phoned, the lady told me, those jackets were more for wearing for about 12 hours at a time, and not for when you bath the dog and want to straighten the hair. Although she did say the fur was in super silky condition when you took them off, they are also used a lot before showing dogs, to flatten the coat and make it shine.... Also I thought Ellie might get to warm wearing these, as her coat is very thick..... I ordered mine from http://www.verto.co.uk/drystore/catalog/index.php these are the net ones, just to be used when you have bathed your dog..... Sorry about the confusion :confused: if I have caused any.

just spoke to her ...................i think what she ment its better to let them sleep in them no these coats are not designed to be used in very wet coats like the net ones

oh well never mind these are best when the coat is partly dry then the coat dries flat the results IMPO are much better

Last edited:
Back