• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dumped cav.

BIZA

Just had a phone call from a local vet to say they have a cav bitch dumped in their yard. They say shes old and in a terrible state matted covered in fleas and in need of a dental. They are going to treat her and a friend will clip her as she is to bad to be groomed and she is having a dental on Tuesday so i will collect her then as she isnt happy in the kennels.So one extra for Christmas lunch.Have to go get another xmas present so she isnt left out.So thoughts needed for this for old girl and hope that there is nothing medically wrong with her but even if there is she has a home here with the mob.

Poor sweet girl. Thank you for seeing after her! Positive thoughts for good health.

Argh can't imagine how someone could have had her for years as a pet then dump her in this way. Thanks for taking her in; let us know how she is. :flwr:

Bless her little heart, I'm sure she knows she is safe with you and that she will be so very well looked after.

You have a huge warm heart to open your door to her, thank you for doing so. :lotsaluv:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

What a wonderful holiday blessing for both of you.

I can't believe anybody would "dump" a dog after a long lifetime of devotion and love. :bang: Clearly, the relationship was completely one-sided on the part of this poor sweet girl.

Bless you for looking after her and taking her in. She will feel very special being a part of your Holidays, I am sure. This is probably the first Christmas she has ever actualy been a part of. :(

Please keep us updated, and let us know what the vet says. Do you have any pictures? I'm sure we would all love to see your little Christmas Angel!

No photos yet as i havent seen her yet just the phone call dont even know what colour she is but i think tri the nvets might have said just knew she couldnt go to the dogs home as they pts and as shes old and not in good condition i expect that would have happened

I'm shocked. Obviously dumping any dog is cruel, but I have to agree with the person above, how anyone can do this to an older pet is beyond thinking. However, isnt this what Christmas is about, how destiny will make a memorable christmas for her and vice-versa for your family! Your an "Angel"!

Bless your heart Liz for opening your heart to this poor old neglected girl. Please keep us posted on her.

Humans never seem to shock me

I just dont know why people do the things thay do.It never makes sense.I was at a freinds on wed.There was a knock on the door,my old neighbours.They proudly showed me their new 8 week old pup.But about 6 months before they had got rid of a dog because the wife does not like dogs.I told my husband when we got home he was speechless.Again it makes no sense.

{{{{Liz}}}} Thank you for agreeing to take her in :flwr: I'm sure she'll love you so much in return. Poor little love, I just don't understand how anyone can let any dog get into such a poor condition, let alone a Cavalier :(

Let's hope Christmas is special for everyone in your house :flwr:

Liz you are a very special person to take her in. :flwr:
Give her a big hug and a cookie from me.

Poor little thing! She got lucky to meet you. I admire such gestures. Bravo to you! I'm sure she feels good with you, dogs can feel it when they're save and loved, I'm sure of that! cl*p

Picked her up last night she isnt as old as i thought she would be possibley only around 6yrs.The vet has wormed, flead and given her a dental all for free which is very good of them.She is a blenhiem and looks like the pictures of the old toy spaniels. She needs a name i'm not good at thinking of them so far only thoughts are Gabby for angel Gabriel dont want Holly as my lovely Pigs was Holly.Any ideas from you bwould be great. Will try and get pictures of her but she is a little shy at the moment

Poor thing that's horrible, I just don't understand some people...
She's lucky to have found her way to you however :D
Goodluck with her :flwr:

Thank you Biza for taking this lttle one on. :flwr: I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel.

Back