• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Emily EM, looking for a Cavalier.

Emily EM

My name is Emily, I joined this forum yesterday in the hope of finding a Cavalier to have as a pet. I live with my husband in the Lancaster area. We are both retired with a grown up family and grandchildren. We have kept pets most of our married lives and lost our last pet, a Cavalier about 4 years ago. We dearly loved her and want to have another one. We have thought long and hard about whether to buy a puppy or go for a rescue/rehoming dog and would like to offer an unwanted dog a new home.
If this forum can help us achieve that we would be delighted. We are prepared to travel to visit any dogs available. Thank you.

I think you are in the UK? If so, there are regularly rescue dogs seeking homes. We sometimes post them to the rescue forum on the board. Otherwise, contact club breed rescue in the UK -- I have pinned contact details for UK rescues at the top of the rescue section. Many Tears rescue in Wales often has ex puppy farm cavaliers but I would advise having any of these dogs checked by your own vet to confirm the vet report given by the rescue itself. :) Hope those suggestions help!

As I noted on another thread, the board does not take posts for personal rehomings, so we wouldn't be listing anything except dogs at rescues and pounds, when we are aware of them. If you wish to give a home to a dog that another family is seeking a home for, try local small ads, online small ads or local vets, who often know of a dog needing a home. Do be cautious about online and small ad listings however, as it is not possible to verify the truth of reasons people give for rehomings; some dogs could be stolen or ill or have behaviour issues that are not revealed. We always advise immediately insuring any new dog, with a provider that covers genetic illness. (y)

Back