• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Finn has cherry eye :(

Can't wait to see stephens face when he sees him in the baby grows. He'll think you've gone completely mad.
Call over on Friday evening with him if you're free, or else i'll pop over on Sunday.
Keep us posted.
Yvonne

Can't you just see it, if he thought the puppia was bad wait till he see's this :rotfl:. I even got him a blue one :lol:

See you friday

I picked finn up an hour ago. He seems fine very tired, the vet said he did very well. I'm so glad he's home I missed him so much:D

Thanks for all your kind thoughts
Lots of cuddles tonight for him tonight :D

give finn some :luv: from me niamh! so glad that he got on well, hope he has a speedy recovery :flwr:

Had to show you how sad he was when I was posting yesterday :( This morning he is pouncing around like nothing ever happened :D

Do i look sad enough to get chicken
DSCF0546.jpg

GET ME OUT OF THIS NOW
DSCF0554.jpg

he looks so cute Niamh. Glad he's feeling better today.
Give him a big kiss from holly.
Y

Hi just letting you know finn is back to himself, all the redness has gone from his eye. His stitches are coming out on saturday.:D

He's been so good :D

Oh, what a sweet little face Finn has. Definitely sad enough to get chicken. :D So glad to hear he is feeling better.

Molly was spayed on Thursday last week and she was sooooo out of it that night, but she was pretty much back to her old self again on Friday... on Saturday you'd never know what happened except for the scar and shaved tummy.

I'm not a very good mommy though, she's been jumping and running since Friday. She's not supposed to do that for a week, but how do you stop them!?

And, no cone. The vet said she wouldn't lick at it and she hasn't. I don't think she can reach it...? Guess it's different for girls. ;)

-laura

Don't know how I've missed this thread! :oops: Sorry to hear finn had to have a "double" surgery but at least it is all over and done with now, he looks very sweet in his babygro too! :lotsaluv: Also glad to hear that Finn has "bounced" back from his operation!! :hug: for you Finn!!

Back