• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First pre-agility class

jld

Dixie's first pre- agility class went well. She is in a class with about 8 other big dogs (Austualian Shepherds, Labs, etc.) Most of them are young too, about 5 or 6 months, just very BIG... She was not intimidated at all. Granted, they were kept on leash at all times. The class is clicker training, and I think I am really going to like it. There is absolutely NO agility at this level. It is strictly obedience. In fact, I think it is a long time before agility is introduced, so I don't have to worry about her being too young. We have homework everyday. The instructor sent us an email outlining exactly what we are to work on each day and for how long. We have already practiced and I think she is picking it up very quickly. Yea.... I just LOVE seeing her grasp a concept. Judy

Back