• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fun in the Garden

Sabby

Just messing about in the garden today.

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Looks like lot of fun ! Would just love to have my own agility track in the garden !
Lucky pups you have :)

The photographs are absolutely lovely, they all look so happy having fun. Thankyou for sharing.

Super photos, as ever, Sabby :snap::snap:

Where did you get the agility equipment?

It’s my friends’ equipment. She is not using it and it was sitting in her garage doing nothing so I borrowed it. It’s only 4 jumps a tunnel and weaves. My garden is not really big enough so I only keep one or two jumps up to mess about. We go agility twice a week but because of my knees I could never compete so I am concentrating more on Rally Obedience.

They are great photos, the dogs look like they are having lots of fun. That last photo is a definite competition winner! Next years calender maybe?:D

We go agility twice a week but because of my knees I could never compete so I am concentrating more on Rally Obedience.

Funny you should say that because KateH has just told me about a new Rally group starting up near Leamington Spa, which is only about 45 minutes from me, so I'm thinking of going along to see how we get on. I tried the obedience group that you went to near Cheltenham, but I'm not competitive enough to want to go down that path. Just want something "fun" for Poppy to do that will encourage her to use her brain but doesn't involve a lot of jumping as she has what the vet calls "loose hips".

Back