• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Glad I found this forum

Rowanfae

Good morning. My name is Candy and my little girl’s name is Tilly. We live in Minnesota lake country. I am recently widowed and retired, so Tilly is a godsend for me. She’s so happy and so much fun, but sweet and cuddly when I need some love. I’ve had working breed dogs for over 50 years, but this is my first Cavalier. Now I wish I’d found the breed sooner. I’m glad I found this forum because going to need help.

IMG_4420.jpeg

Welcome! You should do pretty well if you've had working breeds; a cavalier should be a little less demanding except perhaps of lap space :) . That said I had a 1 year old Great Pyrenees /Pyrenean Mountain Dog who gets halfway onto my lap every time I sit down even if he's now well over 120lbs/55kg :wut:

Welcome Tilly, Raven and your families, lovely to have you with us. Please feel free to ask any quesitons.

Back