• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Good Chews

Sue.k

Hi, I am sure this has been asked before but I need to find what is the best kind of chew that is safe to leave with my furbabies when I am at work. Lucy has started to chew the walls which I find very odd, Prince has never done this and they are the same age. I cant use anything that you fill with food because Lucy is a bit agressive towards Prince when it comes to food, I never leave them alone when food is involved. If anyone can recommend a chew toy I would be very grateful. I am just nervous leaving them with something that can choke them.:confused:

I think the plastic Nylabone or Kong is a great choice!(y)

Be very, very careful with the braided or twisted and knotted rope toys! Most have a warning tag attached when you buy them. I wouldn't leave a rope toy with any dog unsupervised, since swallowed strings can be deadly.

Thanks for your comments, I wouldnt be able to use the Kongs because you have to stuff them with food, Lucy can be agressive towards Prince when it comes to food. The Nylabone sound good, I will have a look out for those, thanks again :)

I bought a nylabone for Sally however it didn't last very long and plastic bits started to break off. I wasn't sure if this was meant to happen but I had to bin it not long after buying it. I get rawhide chews now although I don't tend to leave Sally on her own with them. It is a difficult one :rolleyes:. I'm so lucky Sally has never chewed our kitchen

I laughed when I read about the walls because my Lily did that to my bedroom wall a few weeks back. I have to keep that spot blocked off. I wonder what made her do it? And did it taste good? :)

Nylabones -- but I'd only get the meat flavors because I gave Ginger the strawberry and "plastic" ones and they gave her diarrhea.

Back