• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greetings from Raleigh, NC :)

RemysMom

Hi All,

After 10+ years of pining over King Charles Cavaliers, my husband surprised me on my birthday this past September with a Blenheim!

When we went to pick out my puppy, the breeder had 2 liters of Blenheims (11 total) and a litter of Tri's (7 total)....talk about cuteness OVERLOAD!! Thank goodness they all had been spoken for except for 2 males....making my decision easier.

We picked our sweet little Remy!! I am totally in love with this dog. I have had many dogs (I'm old--haha), and none I've been more crazy about. What a great personality! Such a love bug. He definitely is "my" dog---even though he loves everyone, he always ends up with me.

Now my husband wants his "own" cavalier...so, we may be getting another one. :)

So glad I found a community who can appreciate this breed as much as I do!

jeanine & remy

Cavaliers are truly a special breed of dog.

We got our Cavalier puppy, Marley, back in October. He quickly became mom's boy. So she got me one of my own (Cooper) on New Years Day. Now we can sit and the couch and we eac have a puppy to cuddle with!

Welcome! I was told before I got Fletcher that cavalier are like M&M's, you can never just have one.

Yes, I can see why you could easily get another one. Thank goodness, we will have to save for another one...otherwise I would already be putting my name on the list at the breeders..haha.

Back